News & Updates
Fairman Studios: Jennifer Fairman, a Master’s student in MICA’s Business of Art and Design program, won $30,000 to grow her visual communication services for health sciences. The studio has shades of Baltimore’s creative and scientific sides, specializing in illustration, animation and infographics…
We know you have been waiting for this site and it is coming February 22nd, 2019. Visit us on Facebook for news and updates!
Read more about our progress:
- Eight creative ventures chosen to compete in MICA Up/Start competition, Baltimore Business Journal, Feb 13, 2018.
- These 8 startups are finalists in MICA’s 2018 venture competition, Technical.ly / Baltimore, February 8, 2018
- These creative ventures pitched at MICA’s Up/Start venture competition, Technical.ly / Baltimore, April 6, 2018
- MICA student-led startups take home $105,000 in prizes at venture competition, Baltimore Business Journal, Apr 6, 2018
- Maryland Institute College of Art: MICA Awards Over $100K to Creative Entrepreneurs at UP/Start Finale, Seed funding awarded to 6 MICA student and alumni teams for their creative innovative businesses. Medium, Apr 5, 2018.
- Fairman Studios, LLC — Winner $30K in 2018 UP/Start Competition. Medium, Apr 5, 2018.